Tuesday, February 07, 2006

APCE Event


Before we leave on our big trip I must add to this account something about my time in St. Louis this past week. Flew up with good friends Su Moore and Carol White. Met my roommate Linda Beckham at the airport and we were off. The details for the event were carefully planned by Linda LeBron. I just did a tiny bit for her since Archie is sick and Linda couldn't come. Friday night was my special night. It was an amazing day of highs and low. Ella Anderson Creek was born early in the morning. Then terrible weather kept Jim from getting there. my speech was well received. Sue and Jocelyn's introduction was so well done and funny. It is all a bit overwhelming to be chosen as Educator of the Year.

Now we are preparing for a short trip to meet Ella, play with Christopher and cook food for Kathryn and Will. Plus we will visit Mom before we come home and begin the last steps to leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home